The Hairy Gymnast has listed the things he finds funny about life in a quite refreshing way in this bitter life.
So I thought I'd bring in my top ten to compliment/complement (?!) his excellent list. Be warned, it might turn into a rant rather than comedy.... and remember I live in a world of my own/Germany
1) People who stand up as soon as they hear boarding has commenced on an Easyjet flight - indeed any flight. Why the panic, people? It's the same idiots who stand up as soon as the flight has landed to claim there their overhead luggage.
2) In the old days, old men would wear cloth caps or something else. Now alot of them wear baseball caps.
3) Poker players have bankrolls. In my day gamblers just spent their wages - they did not have bankrolls. You never heard 'Oh I can't bet in this race, I've just lost two buy-ins'
4) Old men in jeans! How old should you be before you stop wearing blue denim? Aged-45 I say. Otherwise it just looks silly.
5)Insincere aunts - they only send you a card because they have been told to by your mum.
6) Parents who don't let their kids out to the local shop (7+). Knobheads...get a grip of society.
7) Non-smokers. Enough said.
8) Innkeepers Lodge Chester and their breakfast scam.
9) Stag do's - always a disappointment, always a chore.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Ever changing links
Bloggers : HID Poker
- ► 2009 (18)
- ▼ August (3)